Think of a 6th grader.
- Her full-time job involves 8 hours of school a day.
- Then, she practices with her basketball team for 2 hours.
- She then has 3 hours of homework every night.
- And on the weekends, she has 5 hours of ballet.
- Don't forget her daily chores and acting as therapist to her BFFs in boy-crises mode all-day-everyday.
And yet, she still manages to:
- Eat a hearty dinner with her family, nightly.
- Hang out with friends at the mall.
- Watch her favorite TV shows.
- Chat up her little buddies online.
- See movies.
- And, still go to bed at 9 p.m. every night.
- ...to sleep a ridiculous 8 hours.
Oh, and she remains the same jolly-joyful-upbeat hip-hip-hooray kid we all know. @$%^$#@ &^@#&!
We Adults Suck
We're 5% as productive as kids, but think:
- "We have no time for fun because we have so much work to do!"
Schedule Like a Kid
Set constraints for yourself.
- Schedule more fun.
- Sleep 8 hours.
- Challenge yourself to bigger goals.
- Increase your daily workload.
Then, see how you just "magically" become 9869048372581 times more productive, and a kabillion times more happy.
Work more. Play More. Live more.
Posted on January 29
Next tip »