Say Bobsheezy has some grand ideas in the back of his head; he's afraid to consult with others because someone stealing his ideas scares him.
- So, he doesn't seek advice.
- He doesn't reach out to those who could help him.
- His ideas remain with him until the market renders them obsolete.
The Value of Keeping Bob's Ideas Secret?
- Bobsheezy's ideas = unproven.
- Opportunistic peeps are focused on the super-successful with proven $$$$ ideas.
The paranoia Bobsheezy has over Idea X prevents him finding great talent to make Idea X a super dooooper successful reality.
- Facebook's ideas, for instance, were exposed immediately after two weeks of programming.
- Facebook's so-called inspiration kept his ideas secret until they became obsolete.
Worry about your idea when you get super successful.
They Won't Pay Attention.
Posted on November 04
Next tip »